22nd Annual Canadian Forum on Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime
June 7-8, 2023 | DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown, Toronto
Hosted by The Canadian Institute, the 22nd Annual Canadian Forum on Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime returns for another exciting year with curated programming that shines a spotlight on how to develop and implement a compliance program that can adapt with the latest technological tools and sufficiently meet emerging regulatory obligations.
Hear from a distinguished faculty of speakers including:
- Sarah Paquet, Director and Chief Executive Officer, FINTRAC
- Donna Achimov, Chief Compliance Officer and Deputy Director, FINTRAC
- Erin Hunt, Director General Financial Crimes and Security Division, Department of Finance Canada
- Joseph Iuso, Chief/AML Officer, BitBuy
- Stephen Alsace, Global Head of Economic Sanctions, RBC
The Annual Canadian Forum on Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime takes place on June 7-8, 2023, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown in Toronto, ON. http://bit.ly/3IV9vvM to view this year’s agenda and learn more.
agenda and speakers on CI’s website and register today!
Save 10% with the CMSBA promo code: D10-999-CMSBA